4 Amazing Homemade Remedies For Flu and Cold

No one of us likes it, but sadly it is true. It is that time of year when you have to be prepared for Flu and Cold. Sometimes it seems that they are just everywhere and for that we need to be prepared. I just love everything natural and especially things that you can prepare at home, so you know exactly what you give to your body and that it will not make more harm than good.
1. Stop Congestion With This Homemade Rub
I really hate the headache, I hate coughing, but what I really hate the the most is congestion. That is something really just terrible. Check out this amazing decongestant rub recipe. I have personally tried this and really can recommend it to anyone, it simply awesome and in my opinion it is working even better than commercial products.
2.Cold Care Herbal Capsules
I’m pretty sure that you did not know that you can make such things at home. I was pretty surprised when I’ve seen this recipe for the first time, but it looks like it is really something great. These cold care capsules are full healing herbs like echinacea, rose hips, cayenne or thyme. This is true nature cold killer! Full recipe is here.
3. Spicy Honey Cider Syrup
I remember some of the syrups from the times when I was kid and it was really nothing I would like to try again. Well, this is something better, not only it is really cheap and natural, but it has good taste and when cold and flu strikes you will be happy you have this. Full recipe of this syrup is here.
4. Cough and Sore Throat Syrup
Sore throat and coughing are definetely symptoms of cold and flu no one likes. Not only that coughing is uncomfortable, but it also helps to spread infection to other like your family members, which is also something you dont want, especially when you have kids. What I hate even more is sore throat. This great syrup can help you with both of these symptoms. It is really great recipe using many herbs, roots, seeds and other stuff which is really helpful. Check out the whole recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment